GMP Labeling is an ISO 9001 certified company
If your Purchasing or Quality Control Departments maintain a Supplier Quality Evaluation Program we encourage you to include us in your system.
Our Quality Control Management System procedures include:
- Document control
- Control of records
- Employee training and assessment
- Supplier approval, surveys, discrepancies
- Customer ordering
- Label development, revision control
- Internal audit, management review
- Non-conforming products
- Corrective and preventative action
- Customer satisfaction
- Scrapped material
- Product storage and handling, lot segregation
Order Fulfillment will be correct every time
- 100% physical inspection of all products prior to shipment guarantees your order will be processed accurately. We inspect our labels, which include a complete line of QC labels and lab labels, both at the time of production and prior to final shipment to ensure product quality and order accuracy.
- Inventory is controlled by both FIFO rotation and by specific shelf life limits.
- Our procedures are designed to comply with FDA GMP practices to ensure repeat-ability, accuracy and trace-ability.
- Our documented procedures control our practices beginning with customer orders and continue through final product shipment. GMP Labeling can meet or exceed your supply chain QA/QC requirements.
- We understand the Quality Control requirements of the health care industry and can provide you with compliant QC labels and other lab labels for your pharmaceutical, medical device, life science or precision manufacturing operations.
Our Quality Control system and attention to customer service allows us to offer the GMP Labeling guarantee: Return anything, any time. No discussions, no problems.